For nearly twenty-five (25) years, the attorneys and staff at Pratt Law Group, PLLC strive to serve our clients in providing exceptional professional legal services. Trusted and proven, our team at Pratt Law Group, PLLC, serve clients in Brownsville, Harlingen, Edinburg, McAllen, and across the Rio Grande Valley and Texas.
Our law firm has attorneys who are known to be leaders in matters such as:
- Business Planning & Contracts (including business entity setup, incorporation, and planning for C corporation, S corporations, limited liability company, partnerships, for-profit and Nonprofit and charitable organizations, and serving as Outside General Counsel);
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Advanced Directives, DNRs, Declaration Guardians);
- Probate (Independent Administration, Dependent Administration, Muniment of Title, Small Estate Affidavits, Determination of Heirship, Heirship Affidavits, Family Settlement Agreements);
- Guardianship (Temporary and Permanent Guardian of the Person and Guardian of the Estate);
- Elder Law (Income and Asset Protection Trusts, Medicaid Trusts, Supplemental Needs Trusts, Lady-Bird Deeds);
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11);
- Intellectual Property (Copyrights & Trademarks);
- Real Estate transactions (Sale contracts, Rental contracts, Deeds, Deeds of Trust);
- Sports and Entertainment representations (Contract negotiations, business and estate planning); and
- Tax Matters.
The founder of our law firm, Darryl V. Pratt, is a dual-licensed, Attorney and Certified Public Accountant, who brings unique insight into the matters and cases we handle.
We opened our law firm knowing that we wanted to provide honest representation for people during some of the most significant and challenging moments of their lives. Our clients range from individuals and families, from small to medium size businesses and nonprofit organizations. No matter the circumstances of each case, we are committed to basic principles:
- Accessibility: Our attorneys are available to respond to clients' concerns.
- Affordability: We develop practical solutions and strive to minimize the impact on our clients' budgets.
- Integrity: We clearly communicate with the people we serve along with biblically-based legal representation.
Though countless satisfied clients and our proven results speak for themselves, we have also earned significant recognition from the legal community. For example, we hold honors such as being selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America; being selected for inclusion to the list of Super Lawyers; and holding an Avvo "Superb" rating.
The attorneys at our law firm can meet with clients virtually, such as over the phone or through the use of video conferencing. We currently have over thirteen (13) office locations across Texas.
Pratt Law Group, PLLC, accepts credit card payments, 24 hours a day, via our ONLINE PAYMENT link.
The law firm is also a debt relief agency. We help people seek bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Your attorneys. Your counselors and advisers. Your trusted legal team for life.