To our Valued Clients, Colleagues and Friends, In the midst of these uncertain times, as the Covid 19 virus has become an evolving public health issue affecting people globally and close to home, PLG Law is taking steps to protect the health, safety and well-being of our clients, employees, families and communities. PLG Law’s thirteen (13) offices across the great State of Texas remain fully operational and open to serve our clients. Our attorneys and staff are available to assist you with your legal matters. We are available by telephone or video conferences as well as in person meetings if and when necessary. If circumstances require our physical office space to be closed, our staff and attorneys will have access to work remotely.
What we are doing to keep our clients and employees safe: We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable in our offices.
- All in-person meetings, to the extent they can be changed, will be completed via teleconference or video conference until the situation normalizes.
- If you do have an appointment at our office and are feeling ill, please reschedule for later date. We will be happy to accommodate your schedule.
- Please minimize potential exposure by only bringing essential guests to your appointment. Anyone feeling unwell is more than welcome to video conference during the appointment.
- We have canceled all networking meetings at our offices through April.
- All employees who are sick or otherwise showing signs of any illness are requested to leave work or stay home until they are free of a fever without the use of any medication and free from all other symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- We have requested each staff member and attorney take the appropriate hygiene measures with hand washing as recommended by the CDC, cleaning their own office surfaces regularly, and assisting with cleaning areas after clients visits (i.e., cleaning their own workspace after a client’s visit and cleaning conference areas after each client visit).
Our accounts receivable department remains open and payments can be made 24 hours a day via our ONLINE PAYMENT link.
We are closely monitoring the situation to assess how it evolves and will adjust as necessary. Whether client, colleague or friend of the firm, know that we will be here doing our utmost to continue providing for your legal needs.