To our Valued Clients, Colleagues and Friends, In the midst of these uncertain times, as the Covid 19 virus has become an evolving public health issue affecting people globally and close to home, PLG Law is taking steps to protect the health, safety and well-being of our clients, employees, families and communities. PLG Law’s thirteen (13) offices across the great State of Texas remain fully operational and open to serve our clients. Our attorneys and staff are available to assist you with your legal matters. We are available by telephone or video conferences as well as in person meetings if and when necessary. If circumstances require our physical office space to be closed, our staff and attorneys will have access to work remotely.
What we are doing to keep our clients and employees safe: We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable in our offices.
- All in-person meetings, to the extent they can be changed, will be completed via teleconference or video conference until the situation normalizes.
- If you do have an appointment at our office and are feeling ill, please reschedule for later date. We will be happy to accommodate your schedule.
- Please minimize potential exposure by only bringing essential guests to your appointment. Anyone feeling unwell is more than welcome to video conference during the appointment.
- We have canceled all networking meetings at our offices through April.
- All employees who are sick or otherwise showing signs of any illness are requested to leave work or stay home until they are free of a fever without the use of any medication and free from all other symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- We have requested each staff member and attorney take the appropriate hygiene measures with hand washing as recommended by the CDC, cleaning their own office surfaces regularly, and assisting with cleaning areas after clients visits (i.e., cleaning their own workspace after a client’s visit and cleaning conference areas after each client visit).
Our accounts receivable department remains open and payments can be made 24 hours a day via our ONLINE PAYMENT link.
We are closely monitoring the situation to assess how it evolves and will adjust as necessary. Whether client, colleague or friend of the firm, know that we will be here doing our utmost to continue providing for your legal needs.
Call Us When You’re Starting A Business
We have assisted professionals and entrepreneurs in all kinds of industries in the major metro areas of Texas. If you need help with establishing your business, ensuring it gets on solid footing, reach out to us at (888) 517-4575, or you can use the online contact us feature to set up a consultation.
Why Choose The Pratt Law Group?
“When you contact the Pratt Law Group, we give you our undivided attention to understand your legal situation and needs. We will develop a personalized strategy to attain a positive outcome.”
Founder of the Pratt Law Group
Experience When You Need It Most
The Pratt Law Group has a reputation for navigation complex legal issues and developing innovative legal solutions.
See What Our Clients Have To Say On Google.
Read Unbiased Testimonials.
Providing The Best Legal Representation In Texas
The Pratt Law Group Is Established And Respected Across Texas.
“Your Attorneys. Your Counselors and Advisors. Your Trusted Legal Team for Life!”
The Pratt Law Group